This week we hooked up with NIGERIA’S BADDEST HYPEMAN AND TV PERSONALITY. STEVE NATOR.
Read his interview below;
1. Hi man, wagwan?
Ans. i’m great thank you
2. Everybody in the industry knows you as Stevenator of Planet TV but we(the general public) wants to know you better.
Ans. My real name is Steven Timothy Nana from Isoko north in Delta state. Did primary secondary and tertiary education in Port Harcourt in Rivers state and moved to Lagos and did Nigerian Institute of Journalism and afterwords started my television career in 2008.
3. How was life with Planet TV?
Ans. Life with Planet TV was awesome. We had a lot of good memories and i must say it spanned my career and even gave me a better shot in life. Met a lot of people and made some impact as well. It was a good one for me.
4. Why did you leave?
Ans. I didn’t leave Planet TV.. It’s home and family. Its just time to take on another mantle. I still go to Planet TV whenever i want to and can still do stuff with them.
5. Can we say that marriage influenced your decision of leaving Planet TV?
Ans. Marriage has nothing to do with my job. It’s less to even say Planet TV made me do so. lol. Olamide had me come work for him at his new tv station which is Voice Of The Street(VOTS) and I happen to be head of the channel. My marriage has nothing to do with my company switching.
6. Talking about marriage, man you have got taste Bruh. Where did u fish that damsel from?
Ans. Lol.. we worked together for some time and she left the organization ..after a couple of years we got talking became best friends and I got lucky.
7. Being and staying married, what do you have to say about it?
Ans. It’s the best thing that can happen to anybody who wants a shift in their lives but mind u, u have to find the right woman to experience that.
8. Many entertainers out there thinks marriage is a distraction, from your own view, is it?
Ans. Marriage is not a distraction. As long as u guys set a goal together and agree on it ..then u would be formidable and achieve even more.
9. Your advice to the general public, starting with unmarried entertainers using what drives you as a factor.
Ans. My advice to general public is simple..be the change that u want to see in the world. Unmarried entertainers lol… Marriage does not guarantee anything so does being single. What drives you is your determination to succeed or people you want to make proud.whatever makes you happen…do it without a doubt as long as it makes the society a better place.
10. A word to Jetysblog
Ans. Jetysblog thank you for having me. I wish u all the best and more grease to your elbow.God bless you.